This is the online application site for the available PhD/Postdoc positions at the Institute of Technical Informatics at Graz University of Technology.
We currently have an opening for PhD/Postdoc positions in "Wireless Communications for Drone Networks" with focus on Mesh Networking, UWB Localization, and Jamming Detection. The deadline for submitting an application is 31.10.2021
. The site will remain open for a short time also after the deadline has passed, but the interviewing and hiring process will start on November 1, 2021.
To submit your application, please follows the steps listed below.
- Create a new account by selecting "I'm a new user and want to create an account" and pressing the "Create Account" button. Then login.
- Click on "Start new paper".
- Fill in the necessary details (Title, Authors, Abstract). In the 'Title' and 'Abstract' fields, please write "Application #YOUR_NAME# #YOUR_SURNAME#". In the 'Authors' field, please specify your name/e-mail/[affiliation] as a first author and ignore the following lines.
- Upload a single PDF file containing: (i) motivation letter; (ii) curriculum vitae; (iii) a recent certificate about the level of proficiency in English, if available; (iv) a copy of your Master or PhD degree; (v) a link to the online version or a copy of your Master thesis (respectively PhD thesis for Postdoc applicants); (vi) any recommendation letters of your former advisor(s); (vii) any additional documents such as a list of publications, transcript of records, and other relevant certificates. The PDF file can be uploaded by clicking the button below "Submission" (note that the file can be at most 15 MB).
- Under "Topics - Select any topics that apply to your paper", please tick which of the Select which of the three available positions you would like to apply for.
- Press 'Save changes' to finalize your application.
DISCLAIMER: note that this platform (HotCRP) is normally used to submit papers at conferences and workshops: that is why you will find wordings like "Start new paper", "Title", "Authors", or "Abstract". In essence, you can treat the submission of your job application as a paper submission: the document you submit is a PDF file in both cases, after all :-)
Welcome to the PhD and Postdoc vacancies at the Institute of Technical Informatics of Graz University of Technology (ITI-Vacancies) submissions site.
Sign in to submit or review papers.
Submissions: The site is not open for submissions at the moment.